Wedding period is the most important day in a bride’s life. The most important part of the wedding is the bridal makeup.
Many Indian brides now go for a more subtle makeup but even that takes a lot of layers in contour and base to complete the look.
Choosing a makeup look for your wedding might seem like a daunting task. The job is especially easy with the makeup ideas below.
- After cleansing your face, use some ice to close the pores so that you don’t perspire and the makeup does not run out.
- Let your makeup artist know once again that you do not want any surprises in the form of an experiment with your face on your wedding day.
- Warm your skin tone with bronze powder.
- Use a gel based foundation primer to make sure your foundation does not run out.
- Go for a neutral and light dusting powder to balance the extra sheen.
- Go for a golden toned concealer and base rather than pink toned so that it complements your skin tone in the light of the camera.
- Don’t miss the contour.
- Go for a classic look unless you are sure that your unique look will be timeless in the photographs.
- Make sure the makeup artist is using the exact shades and brand of makeup that went in the trial run.
- To fill in your eyebrows, use a brow powder or a gel.
- Use an eyelash curler and go for waterproof mascara.
- Go for gel eyeliner so that it lasts long and defines your eye better. Make sure everything is waterproof.
- Let the foundation be gold toned but the blush and lip colour must be in shades of pink or red.
- Go for cream blush if you have dry skin and powder blush for oily or normal skin
- Keep the lip colour within your natural lip line. Use warm shades of red.
- Accessorise your hair with colourful little bejewelled clips. Don’t wear your hair down without much styling.
- Make sure to follow the classic rule of highlighting either the lips more than the eyes or vice versa.
- Always be ready for touch ups.
For more amazing ideas and arrangements, rely on www.showmaniaevents.com, one of Jaipur’s top event organisers.