Ready to take responsibility? let’s rephrase it, ready to get married? Sounds about right, relatable? Of course, getting married is linked with how you can handle the emotional or financial dilemma. Between building your career and battling your biological clock, where does actual love fit in?
- Right Age – A new study suggests that people should get married between the ages of 28 and 32 if they don’t want to get divorced, at least in the first five years. I know that is a lot according to the Indian wedding tradition. In India, a girl gets married ideally 23-25 and for men its 26-28.
- How much should you ‘wait’ – This wait depends on the time, the two of you have known each other and is it enough? Each one has their own pace of doing things, some are superfast, some don’t take a second to decide. Therefore, ladies and gentlemen, it’s your own decision and nobody else’s experience matter here, it’s yours that does.
- Here’s a good checklist to reflect on:
- Do you love each other?
- Do you respect each other?
- Do you have fun together?
- Does he treat you well?
- Do you have similar values?
- Do want the same things out of life?
- Are you compatible?
Too many questions, I know. That’s how you decide when to get married, question yourself as much as you can and you have the freedom to get far away with it. As soon as you find your answers, you are there.
If you have the right company and you’re just about ready to get older together contact www.showmaniaevents.com , one of the top wedding planners of Jaipur will help you get an amazing start to your wedding.